Award-winning finalist in the “Best Books of 2010 Awards” sponsored by USA Book News
Mastering Medical Sales: The Essential Attitudes, Habits and Skills of High-earning Medical Sales Professionals is the no-holds-barred, real-world guide to succeeding in the competitive and lucrative world of professional medical sales.
Would you like to bypass the learning curve and accelerate your success as a medical sales professional so you can earn a professional-level income much sooner?
Selling in today’s medical environment presents many challenges—a complex sales atmosphere, customers with little time or desire to meet with sales people, constant cost issues, and intense competition. How can the medical sales professional capture new business, while growing and maintaining the existing business?
Mastering Medical Sales is about what the medical sales professional must know and do in order to succeed in this rewarding career. The information presented is not a rehash of sales techniques from other books, but a comprehensive approach on selling to those who make product decisions in healthcare. Every sales call must consider the patient, the customer’s ego, institutional politics, and other factors that influence the buying decision. The secret to success in medical sales is not just one behavior or idea, but a collection of attitudes, habits, and skills that have been internalized by almost every high-earning medical sales professional.
If you’re a seasoned medical sales representative, you’ll find fresh ideas and tactics that you’ll need to keep new business coming year after year. You will also learn ways to refine what you are already doing to achieve more predictable results.
If you’re just starting your career in medical sales, you will have the keys to developing a secure income for yourself and your family. This information will save you from years of frustration that drive many medical sales representatives out of the business.
Mastering Medical Sales is a must-have guide for your medical sales career. These proven approaches are the same ones that thousands of medical sales professionals have used to build lucrative, long-lasting careers, and they will do the same for you.
In Mastering Medical Sales, you will learn:
- How healthcare providers think and buy and how to structure your sales conversations accordingly
- The secrets to being seen as a professional and an essential member of the patient-care team
- How to develop and project confidence so your customers will trust you with their business
- The attitude your customers expect that you must convey at all times
- Selling and closing skills specific for selling in healthcare
- Account penetration strategies that put you in front of all of the decision-makers
- How to get past the gatekeeper
- How to sell in healthcare during an economic downturn
- About Medical Sales 2.0: Using the Internet and social media in medical sales
- And much, much more!
Currently, we are limiting purchase of the book Mastering Medical Sales to our corporate clients.
The Mastering Medical Sales Audio Course, which is based on the book, is available for purchase.
CLICK ON IMAGE BELOW FOR MORE INFORMATION